Friday, January 4, 2013

The whirlwind that was 2011

Ah!! It has been forever!!! Over a year in fact! Geez life keeps going and waits for no one! Well I'm going to skim through the last bits of 2011. First and foremost Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone is healthy and well. Last time I was on here I was telling you that my sister was getting married. Well she did and it has been a year since she did (hangs head in shame). I did do her makeup and I am going to post some photos of the wedding and her bachelorette party but first I want to post some pics of my vacation! This was our first family vacation. We took a cruise to the Bahamas and it was amazing. The sea water and my hair became best buds and the sun helped me keep my makeup to a minimum.
                                                                                 Grand Turk with my baby boy
       Aboard our cabin. Aqua liner looks great on tanned skin

   At Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas my favorite part of the trip!

                                                                                       I love Pina Coladas!



Ok, everyone thought I was barking mad going to the Bahamas weeks before the wedding because of uneven tans, tan lines yadda yadda. I was actually really excited to be tanned for the wedding. A week before the wedding we took my sister out to a cabin up in the Pennsylvania woods for a last sleepover with her friends and a couple days later we took her out to eat, karaoke and a club. I did her makeup for that and she looked fab!
                                                                                          Sexy Little Bride!

               Oh how I miss my tanned cleavage!

                                                                                  Haha our outfits were coincedental

               Myself with both my gorgeous sisters!


And here finally I will share with you pics of the wedding! t was a gorgeous Fall wedding. Pumpkins everywhere, she and her husband met at a bookstore so there were books on the table. Everything was just gorgeous!

 
                                                                      Makeup station!

My youngests sister and I
My mom and my grandmother. I did my moms makeup too. How I had time to do my sister, my moms and myself I'll never know!
 


Those were pretty much the highlights of 2011. It was definitely an eventful year! I leave you a picture of Halloween 2011 in which I was a hippie and Aiden  was Thomas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment